Our goal is to make successful IT projects the new normal.
We are looking for an integration developer for our growing team in a Great Place to Work certified workplace.
As an integration developer, you are implementing our customers' integration and system projects. Tasks range from specifications to testing, deployment, and maintenance support.
You have an innate ability to be active and customer oriented. You quickly embrace and understand the customer’s various processes and their business. A prerequisite for succeeding in the task is the ability to understand the customer's needs and to ensure that the customer receives the best possible solution. High customer satisfaction is a matter of honor for us.
In this role, you will be able to actively develop your own skills and you will be supported in your work by Attido's strong team of professionals. You understand the entities, and you are by nature a problem solver who seeks and finds the best possible solutions.
We hope you have:
- Experience in integration solutions and successful system projects
- 2+ years experience in development integrations using Oracle SOA Suite
- Knowledge of Service-Oriented Architecture best practices, development methodologies, and standards
- Experience in PL/SQL, SQL
- Strong teamwork skills as well as the ability to operate independently in the customer interface
- Fluent oral and written English language skills
We offer you:
- An interesting role in a growth company, where you get the opportunity to develop and customize your job description according to your skills and goals
- Interesting projects and clientele, great experts, and strong support for everyday work
- An inspiring, respectful, and relaxed work community. We have a mood of getting things done and an insanely good atmosphere
- Competitive pay with employee benefits
- Great Place to Work: In the 2020 survey, 88% of Attido employees agreed with the statement: “Taking everything into account, I would say this is a great place to work.”
Come build the future with us!